AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s). Having the ability to be adjusted makes these a must-have item for engines that are milled, using forced induction, high compression or utilizing aftermarket competition camshafts. Tru-Time cam gears enable users to match cam timing with their vehicle's current tune by advancing or retarding the cam profile in one-degree increments via true laser-etched markings. Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the cam gear's belt surface and AEM's anodizing on the adjustable cam gear's teeth is lab-test proven as the hardest anodizing process on the market. AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gears are available in a multi-spoke, five-bolt designs.
- Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes.
- Ideal for heavily modified engines.
- Grade-8, six-point hex bolts stand up to repeated adjustments and feature an integral washer flange for greater load distribution.
- Laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments.
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Belt surface is hard anodized.
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA.